Beth Rayann Corder’s Bio
Hey Y’all. I’m so glad you came by to visit my GALVANIZED GARDENS. I look forward to getting to know you and how your garden of life grows.
But, before we start this journey together, let me share a little about myself…
My heart gets excited when I soak in the love and nurturing of our Creator while building my nest in His beautiful and ever-changing Creation.
As a wife and homemaker for thirty-five years and serving with my husband in various types of church ministry for almost as long, I have grown to cherish the:
- Solace of a quiet day at home or visiting with family and friends.
- Simplicity of simple pleasures like:
- sipping sweet tea with my “sweetie” on the porch
- taking our dog for a “lizard hunting” walk
- picking flowers from the garden or weeds from the gravel driveway
- smelling freshly cleaned laundry & linens
- Solutions gained from God’s Word, great mentors and life’s growth experiences.
I’m a self-proclaimed “research” hobbyist, at heart, who enjoys reading about how to do something more than actually doing it. However, I also take pleasure in learning new things and trying to practice what I learn.
I’m motivated most when studying the meanings of Bible words, making my home cozy, hosting a get-together, reaping the fruit of my labors, creating homemade projects and collecting green glass, vintage galvanized items and garden tools.
It is my passion to share the lessons I’ve gleaned from my crazy life’s journey to galvanize the growth of your heart’s garden by:
- Inciting you to learn more about your Holy Creator by studying His words, will and ways.
- Intriguing you to enjoy making your “nest” a home.
- Inspiring you to open up your heart and home to others.
- Interesting you to find creative ways to increase your fruitfulness and enjoy the blessings of your time and talents.
It is my prayer that as we grow together we will see bouquets of blessings gracing our homes and tables.
From My Heart & Home,